- Living in Antwerp since the past 25 years, have taught and conducted workshops and hosted events at different yoga centres in Antwerp and Mumbai (India).
- Currently teaching yoga at my own 'Vedic Yoga' studio in Wilrijk and to the parents in ‘Antwerp International School’, Ekeren.
- Head teacher of the ‘International Day of yoga’ (IDY) event in Antwerp, Belgium, for the past 8 years (2015-2022) since the initiation of this day in the UN when they declared world wide -21st June the International Day of Yoga.
- Have taught at the ‘European Week of Sport’, Yoga Day (Brussels), 2019 an initiative of the European Commission
- Have hosted in the European Parliament Brussels, Belgium, the International Day of Yoga’(IDY) for the Embassy of India on 21st June 2018 in the presence of External affairs minister of India-Honourable Ms.Sushma Swaraj and Spirutual leader Shri Sri Ravi Shankar.(2018)
- Have conducted a ‘Partner yoga session’ at the event organised by the charity organisation 'In2Great', for the integration of different communities in Antwerp and raise funds for ‘BEDNET.be’ to support children suffering with Cancer.(2018)
- Have conducted a 3 hour yoga workshop in Mumbai (India), proceeds of which went towards supporting a children’s school- 'Shree Navdeep Sarvajanik Vikas Mandal School' in Taleghadh-Gujarat, (India). (2018)
- Conducted workshops on 'Pranayama' and Meditation and 'Surya Namaskar' reaching out to different groups of people, and also many cancer patients with lesser means in Mumbai, India. (2017)
- Have conducted a Meditation session at the 'Yoga for the People' event at 'Sportpaleis', Antwerp to raise funds for Syrian Refuges. (2015)
- Have voluntarily hosted multiple yoga sessions at the 'Jain Cultural Centre of Antwerp' (JCCA).
- Have held yoga sessions in Antwerp British School, conducted yoga workshops on 'Positive Lifestyle, Meditation and Yoga' at the Antwerp International School in Ekeren (AIS) and the Antwerp Indian Ladies Club (AILC).
- Have extensively worked with kids and adults with Scoliosis , neuromuscular disorder, respiratory problems, cerebral palsy, arthritis, thyroid, cancer, back and knee injuries.
- Support with my work 3 Charities- 'One Billion Rising' (rises against Violence to women), 'Ekal Vidyalaya'(one teacher school) in tribal villages in India and 'The Vatsalya Foundation', India (home for abandoned and destitute children).
- Graduate with a degree in Commerce, and Certified Fashion Designer.
- Yoga training in India for 'Pranayama' (breathing techniques) and 'Asanas' (postures) in the 'Bihar and Iyengar' style of yoga.
- I have furthered my knowledge in yoga through a workshop - "The Power of Yoga" run by the 'Nike Academy', Belgium.
- I am also a qualified fitness instructor with an 'RSA' qualification from 'Fit to Perform Ltd.' London.
- Studied with completion "The Philosophy of Yoga" from the 'Oxford Centre of Hindu Studies', London, UK, (2016)
- Done the ‘Inner engineering’ course from ‘Isha foundation’ (by Sadhguru), Coimbatore, India.
- Done the ‘Art of living’ foundation course (by Sri Sri Ravishankar), Mumbai, India.